Tuesday, May 8, 2007

spoilers, disco and lakisha. oh my!!


Checking in quickly before tonight's show. Want to know what the contestants are singing tonight? Check out this list of spoilers courtesy of a recent article in USA Today. Actually, if you have time, I recommend reading the full article, for which a USA Today reporter actually got to go behind the scenes and watch the song selection process. I'd kill for that assignment.

A fellow blogger raises an interesting question about whether the heightened behind-the-scenes access is indicative of a season that has been especially devoid of strong personalities.

Anyway, for a quick refresher, tonight's theme is songs that have either been done or produced by the Bee Gees. Each contestant -- Blake, Melinda, Jordin and LaKisha -- will do two songs.

The majority of early predictions say LaKisha will go home. I'm waiting for tonight's show, though.

Stay tuned and don't forget to send me your comments throughout the show.

No comments: