Tuesday, May 22, 2007

jordin ain't broken

4. Jordin
Song: "A Broken Wing"
Me: Glad Jordin chose to do this song again...it was probably my favorite choice of hers this season. Seems like she slowed down the tempo a bit since the first time she sang it. It's just as solid as the first time, though, and Jordin seems have gotten her groove back since the first round. I'd easily give this round to her, as this performance is another example of her comparatively strong technical skills.
Randy: "That was flawless. That was unbelievable."
Paula: "You are a great, great vocal voice tonight."
Simon: "Now that was good."
Score: 9/10

2 comments:

Amanda said...

To tell you the truth, I closed my eyes and I thought I was hearing Carrie Underwood singing. Or was that Kelly Clarkson? No, it definitely sounded like LaToya London or Kimberly Locke.

Anonymous said...

blake kicks her butt. iwas falling asleep