Wednesday, May 23, 2007

and the winner is...

Best Performance...goes to Margaret Fowler. Remember her, the lady who auditioned in the fluffy yellow Big Bird getup? And was like 57 years old? She hits the stage, belly fat and all, and plants a massive kiss on Seacrest. Is she drunk? And her phone spontaneously starts ringing. Way to represent Atlanta. Um, she's like the black Anna Nicole Smith. (Thanks for the joke, Lisa.)

OK, I guess that was the end of the awards. I have absolutely no idea what is going on. Except that this season is going to be over after tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL..... I could NOT believe I was seeing that... he kept his composure so well... I'm sure he was traumatized LOL

Anonymous said...

she was completely there to be on tv... not because she thought she had talent. what a waste of flesh.