Tuesday, May 15, 2007

three's company


Checking in before tonight's episode. Turns out my suspicions for song themes were correct -- one chosen by the contestants, one chosen by the judges, one chosen by producer Clive Davis. Can't wait to see what happens. Kinda.

Naturally, everyone and their mother are making predictions about who's going to end up in the finale. Looks like the majority of viewers are rooting for a Melinda/Jordin finale, although I think some people underestimate the way that Blake, as a male, could go all the way because of split female votes.

This morning, I read that Kelly Clarkson is rooting for Jordin and Blake. Also, you might want to check out this MTV article in which former AI contestants Tamyra Gray, Anthony Federov and Kevin Covais analyze the ins and outs of season six. In the end, they're pretty much divided between Jordin and Melinda when it comes to choosing a winner.

Remember, though, that none of them -- Tamyra, Anthony or Kevin -- made it to the top three stage.


See you tonight.

1 comment:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

As long as Jordin is in the final, I think America has it right.

...I'll be voting tonight to help as much as I can.