Thursday, May 24, 2007

this is MY now

So the live posts might be over for a couple months, but rest assured I'll still be updating this blog regularly with news regarding album sales, upcoming concerts, TV appearances and AI-related reality shows. Also, by Friday, I hope to compile a list of this season's most memorable moments, so please drop me some comments along those lines.

More importantly, though, I want to take a moment and thank anyone who's ever perused this blog. The comments have been amazing, and I always look forward to seeing the hit climber soar on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

Along those lines, I can't wrap this season up without thanking my boss Dawn and her husband Jeff, who let me blog at their house for the entire sixth season. I'd like to think I made AI addicts out of both of them, but that's probably not true.

Finally...on a more random note, if you're wondering what Blake whispered to Jordin right before Seacrest gave the results, I have an answer. According to this article, he said, "I love you, Jordin Sparks" and "If it comes down to me singing the last song, will you do a duet with me?"

There you go.

2 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I just want to say thanks for doing this blog. You did a good job.

Anonymous said...

you're such a news hound! I was wondering what he said to her. I was going to google it, but I figured I'd just look on your blog first. anyway, they didn't let him sing, did they?