Tuesday, January 15, 2008

and we're done

So the show just ended under the backdrop of Princess Leia's rant about conformity. And we got a preview of the Dallas auditions, which promise the most memorable audition yet. Involving aluminum foil, I guess.

It's exactly 10 p.m., and I'm amazed at how quickly tonight's show passed. Anyone else think this round of auditions seemed different than what we've seen before?

The judges seemed nicer, the bad singers were less painful and the filler footage was actually kind of bearable. Thoughts?

My vote for the best singer goes to Kristy, the cage-fighting, horse-riding gal. Of the batch, she seemed to have the best balance of back story and talent. I'm also cautiously optimistic about Brooke, the gal who ended the show.

And as for the best of the worst, it's a hands-down tie between Milo, the "No Sex Allowed" guy, and Paul, the stalker guy. They'll both be Internet sensations in no time. My No. 1 goal at work tomorrow will be to post the entire lyrics of their songs on this blog.

So what did you think? Thanks so much for all the comments I've already received. I'm going to try to give a best commenter award as frequently as possible, so keep the feedback coming.

Be sure to check this blog Wednesday morning for more news. Otherwise, I'll be back Wednesday night at 8 p.m. to blog live again during the Dallas auditions.

Keep singing!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I've been waiting for those lyrics, lady.