Tuesday, January 15, 2008

game day

The time is now.

OK, maybe not exactly right now, but you know what I mean. The seventh season of AI premieres tonight at 8 p.m. on Fox. It's the Philadelphia auditions.

As usual, I'll be blogging during the entire episode, so you can weigh in with your thoughts as much as you'd like. We can even commiserate during the 12,000 commercial breaks. Here are some more newspapers' AI preview stories:

Washington Post

Reuters

Boston Globe

Seattle Post-Intelligencer

And this LA Times article says advertisers have paid $1 million or more for a single commercial that would run close to the AI grand finale.

See you tonight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

icannotwaitforyourlivebloggingiwillbethereforeverysecondofit!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

lisa mc said...

Oh, I will be live-blogging as well. On your site. YES

lisa mc said...

Did Ryan Effing Seacrest just give me a lesson in Philadelphia history? Seriously.

lisa mc said...

I think that's Owen Wilson cheering on the formerly fat dude/Adam Levine. Does Owen Wilson wear b-bop hats?