Wednesday, January 16, 2008

not a prayer for douglas

9:01 We meet Douglas, the obligatory music-obsessed guy of the night. He said his dad would say "I hate you" when he heard him singing. Take a hint, dude. He asks to do a warmup, obviously for extra camera time.

He sings "Livin' on a Prayer." Badly, as expected. I think I sounded better when I was singing this song for an hour in the office today. Loooong story.

Wow, this guy is getting a lot of attention. He does another warmup and keeps singing. Somehow he's also really sweaty. I don't want to think about how he got that way.

Simon calls it stupidity, but somehow Douglas get to keep singing. This is getting painful. Thanks for reminding me why I hate the audition rounds so much.

9:05 and the Douglas is still singing.

9:06 He's finally taken out by security...but still singing.

No comments: