Wednesday, January 16, 2008

more than a lone star in texas?

So Dallas auditions are over, and I have to say they were significantly less tolerable than what we saw in Philly. Back stories seemed repetitive, and even the caliber of talent seemed a little off. One too many bad singer montages for my own good.

Best singer of the night? I say Pia, also known as Zpia. Sure, she's a backup singer, but I'm glad she didn't pull the scared of the spotlight card.

Most compelling story? Obviously Kayla, the chick who suffered the car accident. I still don't agree with her OK for Hollywood, though.

Best of the worst? Bruce, the kid who's saving himself for marriage. Nothing beats giving your heart to your dad.

Can't wait to hear what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually liked Bruce. he was really sweet. The fact that he's gone that long without even kissing a girl, and all for his dad. I mean, WOW that takes committment! The first kiss on the wedding day; yes, very romantic, but a little much. But he could sing. I don't agree with the judges decisions to say no for hollywood. In the looks and romance deparments though, he's got my vote.

lisa mc said...

I liked the Bruce guy too, but the thing with his dad was uber creepy. I mean, couldn't his MOM at least wear the rest of the necklace? It would've been slightly less gross.

Amanda said...

Renaldo is in my heart forever. And that song is in my mind forever. Seriously.. I can't get it out.