Tuesday, January 29, 2008

rachael puts up a fight

8:17 Paula has entered the building!

8:18 We meet Rachael, an avid arm wrestler who beats Seacrest. Wow, I'm totally shocked. She also wants to wrestle Simon, but he refuses. Too bad.

Anyway, she pulls out some country and I like it. Maybe just because I'm a little scared of her.

Simon says she's performing like it's the end of her career. Randy says she sounds like she's yodeling.

No from Simon, but yes from Randy and Paula. She's going to Hollywood!

Wait, Paula has a last-minute arm wrestle request. She loses. Probably not as quickly as Seacrest, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, it kind of irritates me what randy was saying about her yodel. that's just a style of singing! just like the way mariah carey and whitney go up and down the octave... that's a style too. I don't hear anyone dissing that.

Anonymous said...

am i the only 1 who thinks she lookd like one of the talll dix e chiks?