Tuesday, January 15, 2008

caulk this

9:27 We meet Ben, who shows up in a cloak. I think I saw this guy at Nerdacon. He wants his costume to be a surprise.

WHOA! He's sporting sever chest hair, a bikini and a thong. He asks if he can wax his chest hair and come back. Judges say yes. Hold that thought.

9:29 Another montage of bad singers. Those gold pants on Shakita are hawt. A whole bunch of obscenities.

9:30 We meet Paul. Slicked back hair. He's singing a love song for Paula. It involves trying on her underwear. Seriously. The best part? "If she was a doggie, I would walk her. If she was a bathtub, I would caulk her." Hilarious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about..."If she were Colombo I would Robert Faulk her." Haha!

lisa mc said...

that was the best moment so far.

Anonymous said...

Never underestimate the sexiness of a cloak. Or of men trying on women's underwear.