Tuesday, May 6, 2008

david cook's wasteland

Time for David Cook, part two.

Song: "Baba O'Riley"

Me: Hmm. What an odd song choice. David takes the stage with a guitar, starts off a bit slow, but then picks things up mid-song. This one will fare much better than the first. It's a challenging tune that ends up a stronger reflection of David's vocal strength. Not as memorable as, say, "Always Be My Baby," but he seems to be back in his comfort zone -- though a bit more visibly exhausted than we've seen him before.

Randy: "That's more like the David Cook that I've grown to love."

Paula: "I just want more David Cook."

Simon: "Welcome back, David Cook."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! that's all I have to say.

other than it's gonna come down to the davids

Anonymous said...

Best performance of the night.

It caused me to dream about him. He was coming on to me and I was playing hard to get.

Anonymous said...

This guy blows - NO WAY will he sell records, a poor man's version of nickleback