Tuesday, May 6, 2008

syesha does us proud

Here's Syesha, who tells us she's very excited about the tour. I can't wait for it! Yes, I am going to go for real.

Song: "Proud Mary"

Me: Wow, Syesha's really turned up the sex appeal in recent weeks, eh? This is another performance enhanced larged by her theatrical presence. She works the crowd again, and delivers some pretty solid vocals. While she doesn't do much with the song's arrangement, I'm liking her much better now that she's opted for the fast stuff. Can't say I'm entirely converted, but I like the energy and the fact that she stays away from the belting zone that's held her down in past weeks.

Randy: "This is the third week in a row that Syesha has shown up and she's in the zone."

Paula: "You look like a star."

Simon: "For me I thought it was just a bad shrieky version."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how typical that she chose this song. i like her mucchhh better than in the first couple of weeks but she isn't that great. she's predictable and fake

Anonymous said...

yah i have noticed her dreses keep getting tigther and her legs are showing more but she has grate legs