Tuesday, May 20, 2008

david-on-david action

Tonight's performance round starts at 8 p.m. on Fox. I'll blog "live" as usual.

The Davids will sing three songs each: one of their own choosing, one chosen by music mogul Clive Davis and one from the songwriting contest's batch of (probably cheesy) coronation tunes.

MJ has extensive info on Wednesday's finale, including the fact that it will feature another "Dead Elvis" performance, and this season's top 12 will perform a special group performance with Paula Abdul.

Another tidbit generating lots of speculation -- Nigel has promised that the finale will feature the "biggest star" in the world.

Predictions?

Oh, and for all you inquiring minds -- Jeff -- Danny Noriega will NOT be at the finale. He wasn't invited, TMZ notes. Ouch.

But back to the subject of predictions...which bad auditioners, if any, do you think will make an appearance at the finale? I think the "Brothers Forever" guy is pretty much a guarantee. Refresh your memory of him here.

Anyone else?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is Why is Danny Noriega not being given his own solo performance at the finale? This is outrageous!

lisa mc said...

I hope that "I am your brother" guy comes back. I still get that song stuck in my head sometimes.