Wednesday, May 21, 2008

mike myers, seal appear

Straight back to performances. The Davids take the stage together to sing Chad Kroeger's "Hero." A little awkward, and very much out of Archie's comfort zone. It could be worse, though. Say, if they did the Mariah Carey tune of the same name.

Uh-oh. Cut to comedy segments. We get clips of Mike Myers in his Guru Pitka character. Oh, and now in a true time killer, the kids get to meet the guru. He tells Cook to fix his facial hair, and he explains puberty to Archie.

Bit continues with Guru Pitka hitting the AI stage. Waaay better than Robin Williams, though.

Back to the music, fortunately. Syesha takes the stage to perform "Waiting for You" joined by Seal. Hmm. I don't think Syesha like's sharing the stage, but this performance isn't that bad.

Sigh. One hour, 40 minutes to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have seen anything that stupid is quite awhile...oh wait, donna summers just walked on stage!

Anonymous said...

I love ledgeridol.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards