Wednesday, April 11, 2007

adios haley

First, and perhaps most importantly, I was right.
Haley's departure is no major shock, although I had some doubts at the last minute. All in all, I think her sex appeal just wore off. Simon's comment especially hurt her, and even though she had the eye candy factor, it's not likely her fans -- hungry young men -- actually voted in significant numbers. This week's performance was just beyond salvation.
I won't really miss her, and her departure really does nothing for me. Even Sanjaya had more Latin flavor than Haley on Tuesday.
Wear (even) shorter shorts next time, babe.
Thoughts? Btw...next Tuesday we get country week with Martina McBride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah she got so boring. and she started looking like a spoiled princess toward the end. good riddance

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah yeah...Kick Haley out, before she draws too much attention away from the Scarlet Knight cheerleaders! I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I've been watching Haley since the season started, and I've enjoyed her performances even if she IS beautiful (which seems to annoy most of you). Since when is being PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE a disadvantage to a performer? Or is it because she is 'SLIGHTLY' more appealing than the one with no neck? One thing you can be sure of, though, IDOL will definitely lose viewers as a result of Haley's departure, regardless of her pretty legs, and comely figure (which appears to BOTHER most bloggers here)...Oh well, you've still got ' Sanjaya'...Enjoy!