Tuesday, April 10, 2007

haley bombs, phil creeps

4. Haley...J-Lo recommends Blake come in and give her a beat. Something tells me Haley's going to need a lot more than a beat to help her tonight, though.
Song: "Turn the Beat Around"
Me: It's obvious Haley went for sex appeal over talent tonight, because she sounds absolutely awful. I think I've given this same performance in the shower. And even her sex appeal is off tonight, as she opted for a sheer tank and some uber-short shorts. Sexy, but perhaps not enough to keep her around another week.
Randy: "That was really karaoke for me."
Paula: "I think you had fun up there."
Simon: "I think you have a very good tactic right now, Haley...wear as least amount of clothes as possible."
Score: 4/10

5. Phil...J-Lo says she "definitely felt something" while watching Phil rehearse. Maybe something = horror.
Song: "Maria, Maria"
Me: Welcome back, cancer patient hat. I'm glad Phil chose this song, though. I had all these nightmares of a really bad rendition of "Bailamos" or, even worse, "Hero." Eww. This, however, is much better. I'd never dispute Phil's vocal ability, and I think tonight was actually an OK performance. Still, he has the creep factor, and I don't think this performance did much to strengthen his connection with the audience.
Randy: "It didn't all come together for me."
Paula: "I thought it was real good vocally."
Simon: "I found no originality in the performance."
Score: 6/10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor phil. everyone hates on him. he gets no love from the judges.
and haley must feel like a major piece of meat right now after all the comments Simons made about the way she looks.

Anonymous said...

haley is such a hooker. she's selling her body to win votes. i wish i could vote her OFF

Anonymous said...

Haley's hot, I voted for her. I want to keep those short shorts around, makes the show more enjoyable. Sorry.