Wednesday, April 18, 2007

it's sanjaya, lakisha and blake

OK, Ryan's splitting everyone into two groups -- one has the highest amount of votes, one has the lowest.
Group 1: Sanjaya, LaKisha, Blake
Group 2: Phil, Jordin, Chris
Now it's just Melinda left. Seacrest will probably try to trap her by asking her which group she wants to join.
OK, he's not that crafty. She's safe. Period.
Wait. He is trapping her. I was sooo right.
Which group is safe, Melinda? She really just needs to bail out of this question. And she does. I think. She sits on the ground. And bails.
Group 2 is safe. What?? I am now officially one for three on my picks.
I say Sanjaya's going home. Wishful thinking, maybe. Who knows what's going on?

1 comment:

Vineet said...

Check Mr. Sanjaya ..... He will be voted off
Sanjaya Video