Tuesday, April 24, 2007

phil makes a change

5. Phil Stacey...gets a viewer question. What do you miss most about home? Wow, what a big surprise. The answer is his kids. Or his hair.
Song: "The Change"
Me: I was glad to hear Phil chose another country song, and like last week's peformance, this Garth Brooks song didn't disappoint. Maybe I'm just smitten over Phil's bald head, but I'd name him the top male contender at this point. It seems as if he's acquired some confidence after skirting the bottom three last week, and I like the new Phil. Assuming he can secure an audience connection, he should stick around.
Randy: "You're back again this week with another strong performance."
Paula: "This was your best."
Simon: "I really like you and I'm glad you had a good week last week."
Score: 9/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Phil stuck with Country again this week, but I thought last week he was much better. This is probably the most boring song Garth Brooks ever sang, and I wish Phil would have picked a song that sounded a bit more country, not just (country in name only).