Tuesday, April 10, 2007

sanjaya kisses up

8. Sanjaya...J-Lo likes him. Sweet.
Song: Besame Mucho (that means kiss me a lot)
Me: Mad props to Sanjaya for singing in Spanish. OK, you guys might hate me, but I think Sanjaya actually doesn't sound that bad tonight. Make no mistake...he's nowhere near classification as "good," but he's in the tolerable realm. And he knows how to work the camera and crowd, which is more than I can say of at least half of tonight's contestants.
Randy: "That was actually really good."
Paula: "It was very, very nice."
Simon: "It wasn't horrible."
Score: 5/10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't horrible" = "I want to make out with you after the show"

Anonymous said...

I think that every single guest star has like Sunjaya. I think he just emanates that Michael Jackson charm.And remember how well he did in auditions? He must not be able to hear well when he's on that big stage in front the crowd. If the show were such that each contestant could sit at home and webcam themselves for their performance, he'd be great.

Anonymous said...

Sanjaya would be a great contestant on American Idol in like, 10 years. And I don't mean great at changing his hair in crazy wayas all week. He's just too young! I wish I could take him seriously. I wonder if he thinks that anyone does these days