Tuesday, April 24, 2007

melinda's day comes

2. Melinda Doolittle
Song: "There Will Come a Day"
Me: A very solid performance, as usual. I know, I know...I've never been a hard core Melinda fan, but I really liked this one. Honestly, it seems like something you'd expect out of the AI finale. It's an original, Melinda-fied take on Faith Hill without any traces of Whitney Houston. Nice. And I'm loving the smoky eye makeup. Looks like somebody got some parting cosmetic advice from Sanjaya.
Randy: "You're just so dope."
Paula: "There's no one like you...You're magical, you really are."
Simon: "That really was a vocal master class."
Score: 9/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not too much to say here, of course she can sing, she has a great voice. I just don't know what it is though, she doesn't wow me. She's too predictable.