Tuesday, April 24, 2007

jordin walks proudly

6. Jordin Sparks
Song: "You'll Never Walk Alone"
Me: A typical Jordin performance, even though her song didn't really have that many words. That aside, it was incredibly strong, and solidified the popular sentiment that she's assumed a position as this season's No. 1 contender. Excellent, overall. She's the new one to beat.
Randy: "That was the hottest tonight, America. Right there."
Paula: "You did a lovely job."
Simon: "I thought you were fantastic."
Score: 10/10

3 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

A few weeks ago, I started realizing that Jordin had a good chance at being number 1 or 2. We shall see.

Hippity Hop said...

I don't know what everyone else heard but I felt Jordin was off key the first half and shouting the second half of the song. It didn't work for me.

Anonymous said...

Jordin is awesome and right now she is clearly the best all around contestant. What more can you say?