Tuesday, May 1, 2007

lakisha's love song

3. LaKisha...promises to give us a little "somethin' somethin." Uh, yeah. She also said that she's heard of Bon Jovi and seen him on Oprah, but didn't really know who he was.
Song: "This Ain't A Love Song"
Me: Congratulations, LaKisha. You managed to make a Whitney Houston remake of a Bon Jovi song. This song isn't as a bad as I thought it would be, amazingly. I think I actually like it better than her recent renditions of Carrie Underwood and Fantasia. Bottom line? It's a good performance, and while I still have my qualms about the constant Whitney morphing, I'm glad to see LaKisha's personality return. Good vocal, excellent stage presence. Call me Randy, but I say she's in it to win it.
Randy: "LaKisha is back this week."
Paula: "You did give everyone a little somethin' somethin.'"
Simon: "I actually could kiss you after that." (Insert kiss here. On the lips. Really. I'm not kidding.) Post-kiss? "Nice lips. I loved them."
Score: 8/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simon is gross! He had the look of a predator after Lakisha's song......eewwwww! I do pity his girlfriend.