Tuesday, February 20, 2007

breaking the spell?

9. Chris Sligh...also known as Jack Osbourne. He said he's looking forward to singing "Do I Make You Proud?" Um, yeah.
Song: Break the Spell...OK, that's just what I think it's called. Maybe it's called "Anything but Typical."
Me: This is really good. I think I like Blake better, but this performance is all high-energy and stuff. Plus, I think Chris has enough personality to pull him through a very, very long way.
Randy: "It's all good because your voice was on point."
Paula: "You had a great time."
Simon: "I agree your humor's got you here...I kind of felt I was at some weird student gig."
*Note: Chris just gave some weird retort about singing Il Divo and Teletubbies, and made Simon feel "very uncomfortable." Simon looks so mad right now. I've never seen him like this. It's like he was just forced to sit through a Bo Bice concert. Looks like Simon can dish it out, but he can't take it.
Score: 7/10

No comments: