Wednesday, February 28, 2007

funny mel

4. Melinda Doolittle...she dedicated her song to her two close friends, a stylist and vocal coach. We also got to see how Melinda has a little book outlining the outfits she'll wear each night. Um, you kinda can't really tell all the time...
Song: "My Funny Valentine"
Me: OK, first and foremost, I think Melinda's overrated. I don't think she has enough personality, and as much as the judges praise her for being humble, I kind of wish she would show a little attitude once in a while. Come on, give us a reason to hate you. But she did well tonight. She's on par vocally, and I can't disagree with that.
Randy: "Melinda Doolittle came out here to win it...You are the one to beat."
Paula: "That was just astounding."
Simon: "That was incredible."
Score: 8.5/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she kind of looks like a troll. but the girl can sing