Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ride sally, ride

10. Sundance...inspired by his son. And he "honestly really didn't think (he) would get this far in the competition." Gee...I wonder why.
Song: "Mustang Sally"
Me: Yikes. First, why is this song dedicated to his son? And what's up with his dancing? OK, now on to the real stuff...I guess he at least picked a better song this week. But his chest hair is still really distracting. But this performance is a lot better than what we saw last week. I'm impressed. Kind of.
Randy: "Wow, wow, wow. What a difference a week makes."
Paula: "You've got to bring it like that every week."
Simon: "I actually still think you can do better, I do. But it was a lot better."
Score: 7/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked Sundance's high-pitched screaming into the microphone. the chest hair might do it for some, but I like it. But then again, I'm a gay man.