Wednesday, February 28, 2007

the moment you've been waiting for

...was pretty anticlimactic. So Antonella Barba hit the stage with absolutely NO mention of the dirty picks. but we did learn that she finds inspiration in her brother. Who hopefully lacks modem access.
Song: "Because You Loved Me"
Me: I love the '70s-inspired dress, but I'm kind of disappointed. I mean, I've never considered Antonella a good singer, but I secretly hoped she'd hit the stage and just stun us with some alter ego we would have never imagined. Instead, we got more blah. Very flat and boring. You get the picture.
Randy: "That song was completely the wrong song for you."
Paula: "You made leaps and bounds from last week."
Simon: "I thought you were worse than last week."
Score: 4/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VIVA ANTONELLA POR SIEMPRE!!!