Wednesday, February 28, 2007

MY PICKS. AGAIN.

Who's going home? My bets are Alaina Alexander and Haley Scarnato. Both were equally unmemorable. Enough said.
I figure Antonella earned another Vote for the Worst endorsement, plus the photo snafu will earn her pity votes for another week. The only other person I considered putting in my picks was Leslie Hunt, and honestly, I do think she's at risk. But I'll live dangerously and go with my first instinct.
The only other person I'm worried about? Jordin Sparks. Bland. But the tears directed toward her brother should earn her votes. Or a restraining order.
Send me your thoughts. See you Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I thought that Jordin Sparks was so sweet when she was talking about her brother. I am really close with my brother, too, and it reminded me of him. She also has a great voice.

Anonymous said...

Lesli will stay around for a while. I don't think she'll win the whole thing, but she's definitely not in danger before that forgettable Haley girl with the weird looking boyfriend.