Thursday, February 22, 2007

curse of the first

OK, 8:53 p.m. and it's time for another male elimination. The front line comes forward, and I have a last-minute urge to change my prediction to Sanjaya Malikar. But that's not allowed.
My urge increases as the line is narrowed to Sanjaya and Rudy Cardenas. Then, Seacrest informs us that one of them is the huge loser, while the other is within the top four vote-getters. Wow...that in itself is amazing. Did anyone expect EITHER of these guys to be a crowd favorite?
Finally, Rudy is sent home. Score. I never lost doubt in that fact.
Then, we get a power sequence of the four losers, set against a backdrop of what may or may not be the new failure song. I think it may be by Daughtry, but don't quote me on that.
And Rudy gets to perform just in time to be cut off by the end credits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right. The song "Home" is written and sung by Chris Daughtry. If you don't have his CD, you should get it. He's got some good stuff.