Wednesday, February 21, 2007

natural women?

2. Amy Krebs...she's ready to deal with "the good, the bad and the ugly." That probably
Song: "I Can't Make You Love Me," Bonnie Raitt
Me: This is pretty good, except I think it's kind of lacking energy. It's nothing like Stephanie's performance, though. My thing? It doesn't really sound any different than the original version. No personality. No uniqueness.
Randy: "It was kind of a boring song for you."
Paula: "I am going to have to agree with Randy...I felt like you pushed for it."
Simon: "I still can't remember you...When you sing, you have the personality of a candle...Everything at the moment is forgettable."
Score: 4/10

3. Leslie Hunt...professional dog walker. Eww...we just saw Paula's dog imitation. So much for never being drunk in your entire life.
Song: "Natural Woman," Aretha Franklin
Me: I don't really like this. Here's my thing: I think you can't sing "Natural Woman" on AI without being compared to Kelly Clarkson. And she's no Kelly Clarkson. I don't really like her dancing, either.
Randy: "I was hoping for definite greatness."
Paula: "Watch the songs that you pick."
Simon: "You look embarrassed and ungainly when you perform."
Score: 5/10

No comments: