Tuesday, February 20, 2007

bye-bye beat box

7. Blake Lewis...remember, he's the beat-boxer. Cool. Fortunately, "you haven't heard the last of the beat-boxing." Except kind of you have...since he didn't beat box tonight.
Song: Somewhere Only We Know...Keane
Me: I love this song. OK, maybe not only because Blake is singing it, but it's still a great song. Overall, though, I kind of love this performance. Good job. This is my favorite performance of the night, even though his high notes seem slightly off. Blake is very hot.
Randy: "I kind of dug it, man...I do miss the beat-boxing."
Paula: "We saw a different side of you...your vocals were spot on."
Simon: "You are the first person who's come out tonight and actually sounded like someone in 2007. By far, the best performance we've had tonight."
Score: 8/10

No comments: