Tuesday, February 27, 2007

vote for pedro?

6. Nick Pedro...he dedicated his performance to his girlfriend -- who's not as hot as Chris Sligh's wife -- as a Valentine's Day present. Um, that was so two weeks ago.
Song: "Fever"
Me: This is probably the worst Valentine's Day present you could ever receive. It's boring and way too slow. How could his girlfriend even like this? This is excruciating. That's largely because his personality is lacking. Hardcore. I don't even hate his voice. He just seems motionless.
Randy: "It was kind of nice, dude."
Paula: "I love your tone and your voice."
Simon: "I thought it was good...I felt you lacked charisma on it."
Score: 5/6

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I don't like his voice, clothes or girlfriend. They all suck. And that desperate "Vote for Pedro" line that he stuck in there is starting to grate on my nerves. LLLOOO SSEEERR