Wednesday, February 28, 2007

how do i get u alone?

So we're back with the girls...meaning the night when we wait to find out how Antonella justifies her Internet snafu. Let's just say I'm not watching to see Leslie Hunt. Anyway, singers are supposed to name their inspirations again, and here's hoping I don't suffer from another fatal overdose of grandmas and moms and dads.

1. Gina Glocksen...she's inspired by her boyfriend, who dyed his hair red to support her. Aww. Good way to justify a bad run-in with a flask of Kool-Aid.
Song: "Alone"
Me: We're swimming in a sea of red with her red hair and matching dress. But here's my thing with Gina...she's all punk rock and untalented and kinda conceited, yet I always come away liking her. And tonight was no exception. It wasn't the best performance ever, but I got some sort of guilty fix out of it. Kind of like eating rock candy.
Randy: "By the middle of the song, you got it together."
Paula: "Great job."
Simon: "I'm a little confused as to who you are."
Score: 7/10

No comments: