Wednesday, February 21, 2007

not really that special

10. Alaina Alexander...we're reminded that she works at a pizzeria.
Song: "Make You Notice" or "Special" or whatever it's called
Me: I really like this song, because I used to always sing it on karaoke. Still, I don't really like this performance. I never really liked Alaina in the first place, and this performance just reaffirms my belief that she doesn't belong here. She's annoying and totally out of her league.
Randy: Just didn't like it
Paula: "You didn't go for it."
Simon: "I thought actually it was a mess."
Score: 3/10

11. Gina Glockson...we learned last time, she was trying to be something that she wasn't.
Song: "All by Myself"
Me: She reminds me of Nikki McKibbin in her early days, only a way better vocalist. As much as I hate her, there's something kind of endearing about her that makes me keep coming back for more. What can I say? I'm smitten.
Randy: "That was kind of nice."
Paula: "It was the right song to sing tonight."
Simon: "I don't think you hit the big note."
Score: 7/10

No comments: