Wednesday, February 28, 2007

two weird girls

8. Leslie Hunt...she's inspired by her grandpa. Not too much else to say about that.
Song: "Feeling Good"
Me: I really didn't need to hear this song again after AJ Tabaldo's burlesque version Tuesday. Honestly, I don't know what to think of Leslie. She's kind of like that girl in high school who wears bracelets made out of toothbrushes and eats weird vegan sandwiches for lunch. And it might be a little too hippie to when this competition when you're voice isn't super stellar. Or stellar at all.
Randy: "It was definitely a little bit on the pitchy side."
Paula: You're back in your element."
Simon: "You've just been whacked by three or four big voices before you."
6/10

9. Haley Scarnato...she's inspired by her fiance, even though he misses her and wants her to come home. Which may be a lot easier after tonight.
Song: "Queen of the Night"
Me: Haley is one of my least favorites, and I don't regret putting her in my bottom picks last week. She's nothing stellar. I really think we just got another cabaret act, only this time it was Whitney Houston-style.
Randy: "It wasn't that great for me."
Paula: "Leaps and bounds better than last week."
Simon: "It was a little bit manic verging on insane at one point."
Score: 5/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa I give Leslie a 7 at least. She's got a cool throatiness to her voice, which makes her stand out from the other girl talent.
But who is Haley Scarnato? That's how much I don't care about her. She's a 4.

Anonymous said...

that leslie girl is kinda quirky, i want to see her do the running man.