Wednesday, February 28, 2007

choo choo

3. LaKisha Jones...she's dedicating her performance to her grandma, who will turn 90 soon. And has really weird fashion sense.
Song: "Midnight Train to Georgia"
Me: I love this song, and I immediately knew LaKisha would do it justice. Like last week, she boasted another seemingly effortless performance. That said, I always just wish I could see her pull out something really crazy that makes me hate her less for being a belter.
Randy: "What I love is that you flipped it up from last week."
Paula: "I loved it and I love you."
Simon: "You are a phenomenally good singer." (BUT he criticized her wardrobe choice, along with Gina Glocksen's.)
Score: 8.5/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the orange made her look like a pumpkin. She needs to go with something slimming and elegant, not bright and garish. Even though this isn't Fashion Idol, you know, she should worry about making herself look more attractive.

Anonymous said...

i love how her beautiful voice is so effortless. she's not straining at all. so talented