Tuesday, February 20, 2007

GED is BAD

8. Sanjaya Malakar...first, we learn that he just got his GED. Random. Then, we're reminded that his sister was booted from the competition in Hollywood. She's kind of hotter than he is.
Song: Something about being knocked off your feet..."I love you, I love you, I love you." A Stevie Wonder song.
Me: I hated this performance. I never really liked Sanjaya, and this just reaffirmed his apparent lack of personality. I'm sorry...but this really did nothing for me. Meanwhile, my viewing partner is going crazy. She loved it. So what do I know?
Randy: "I didn't think it was very good...It was really bad."
Paula: "I wish more of your personality and more force came through in your performance."
Simon: "It was without question the most dreary performance we've had all night...For me, that's what I call a waste of time performance."
Score: 4/10

No comments: