Tuesday, February 20, 2007

welcome back...

10. Jared Cotter...looks like he got fired from his waiter job to try out for AI. Clearly, he lost a very prosperous career. He wants to "really introduce himself" to us.
Song: Back at One
Me: Welcome back, Cotter. He is soooo hot. Just stating the obvious. Stellar dance moves. And sexy eyebrows. All in all, this is great. Kind of safe, but great. Right now, we really want him to take his shirt off. Just saying. Still, though, technically...this performance is kind of lacking. A little mediocre.
Randy: "I didn't like the way it ended...It was all right."
Paula: "I feel like there's more to you."
Simon: "It was a very unadventurous performance, really...You look good...I think you've got to take a few more risks than that."
Score: 6/10

11. AJ Tabaldo...remember, this is his fifth time trying out. Yeah.
Song: All My Love
Me: Um, nice dance moves. Not. OK, now we know what happened his first four times trying out. Really, I shouldn't be that harsh. He's not that bad. Pretty high-energy, in fact.
Randy: "It was pretty good, man...I don't know if you brought anything new to it."
Paula: "You can definitely sing...You need to go for it more."
Simon: "I count that as kind of a theme park performance."
Score: 6/10

No comments: