Thursday, March 1, 2007

peace out pedro

So I skirted a tornado, got stuck in traffic and arrived at my alternate blogging location just in time to see the first elimination begin. At 8:17.
Inevitably, Seacrest did the obligatory back-line thing, this time channeling his inner trickster and choosing a back line in which all contestants were safe. He's such a wild and crazy guy.
But once we hit the front line, Seacrest was all business. We immediately learned the first singer, Nick Pedro, was going home. No surprise. And let me note I am now officially one for four in my predictions.
Anyway, we were forced to endure another performance of "Fever." Which my viewing parner mistook for a cheap commercial. Accurately, I might add.
The most exciting thing about Pedro's sendoff? Seeing Sundance Head cry. Wimp.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sundance is only crying because he knows that he's next. Please keep us posted, Sonya! My TV isn't showing but these stupid weather updates. I don't care about the freakin' tornado!

Anonymous said...

At least we know now that Sundance is a sensitive guy. I like him even more now. I want to man hug him

Anonymous said...

and other things, too

Amanda said...

Pedro had NO personality. That should be concern #1 for all these contestants. It's obviously a lot more important than vocal talent. But if you have no personality, then you can always fall back on ilicit sex videos.