Wednesday, March 19, 2008

almost dream-killing time


After one of the dullest shows in AI history, tonight's results show should be interesting. The performances were all so forgettable that really singer could end up in the bottom 3.

There seems to be almost universal agreement that Kristy Lee Cook should be the one to go home, but rounding the rest of the terror trifecta becomes a little difficult. Opinions across the blogosphere differ dramatically.

Choices for the No. 1 singer of the night? This guy says Ramiele, this guy says Carly and this guy says Syesha and David A. I'm sticking with my pick of Carly.

Anyway, the show starts at 9 p.m. on Fox. I'll be blogging "live" as usual.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Though I've long been a Ramiele sympathizer ( I wouldn't go as far as to say fan ), it surprises me that someone would rank her as #1 last night. She was off pitch too many times. When she wasn't, however, she was absolutely great. She needs to get her act together.