Wednesday, March 5, 2008

odds favor ramiele?

Time for Ramiele, who once had somebody laugh at her picture or something. I don't get it.

Song: "Against All Odds"

Me: Ugg. This song is so overdone. Seriously, it really is one of the most performed songs on AI. Check out this database. Anyway, the performance is OK, but kind of safe and very predictable. I don't know...Ramiele hasn't done anything to really get my attention. She's shown pretty much zero personality, and all of her performances -- however good they are -- seem to hover in the forgettable range. I could do without her. And what's up with her weird friendship with Danny Noriega?

Randy: "Find that confidence again."

Paula: "You deserve to be in the top 12."

Simon: "I actually thought it was very old-fashioned....I'm not jumping out of my chair on that. Sorry."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too nice. Too sage. Too goody-goody. The most interesting thing about her tonight was that something is up with her and Danny.

Anonymous said...

Paula is on crack!

Anonymous said...

seriously, what is up with ramiele and gay boy?

Anonymous said...

way too predictable. she won't make it far singing songs like that.

she's still hot though!

Anonymous said...

i think paula should have to take a drug test before every show! she's insane!

Anonymous said...

What is going on with Paula and Simon? Where was her hand when they came back from commercial. And why was Simon smiling. Um, did Paula just bite Simon? Was he trying to put his hand over her mouth or somewhere else? What' is going on with the judges?

Anonymous said...

I just don't like Ramiele. She is seemingly nice, but there's something about her that makes me think she's probably pretty nasty.

Anonymous said...

boo you suck anonymous. ramiele is the best on this frickin show and she's going to have her come uppance and then you'll look like a FOOOOLLLL!!!! and put your name if you want to trash talk, you anonymous person you

Amanda said...

Whoa, looks like we're getting a little bit heated on this blog. Awesome. I'm sure that turns on Sonya.

I like Ramiele both personally and talently.... though that's not a word. I think she did great tonight, maybe not as well as in past weeks, but this girl has a beautiful voice and a lot of originality. I don't know why you're trippin

Anonymous said...

why this song?? doesn't she know how appropriate it would be singing this as her farewell if she gets kicked off tomorrow??

Anonymous said...

What does Simon mean by "because you're so little and cute it was good." What the??