Tuesday, March 11, 2008

fallin' for jason?

Next up? Jason Castro. He tells us he's in college and failed a music class once. Oh, and his family's from Colombia.

Song: "If I Fell"

Me: He's back with his guitar. It's a good perfomance, quiet and pretty intriguing. Not quite at the level of last week's "Hallelujah" -- slightly more boring -- but he's not going to lose fans over it. Overall, the song gets a little long and monotonous, but at least partially redeems itself on Jason's uniqueness points. I wish he wouldn't have played it so safe, but I'm still a fan.

Randy: "I liked it, I didn't love it."

Paula: "I disagree with Randy...I feel your heart and I feel that the audience feels your heart."

Simon: "It was all a little bit student in a bedroom at midnight."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! totally agreed with Simon's comment on this one. how does he read my thoughts so well? maybe we're soul mates or maybe I should become a producer or something

Anonymous said...

Jason has really surprised me. he got no air time before top 24, and we didn't know who he was but he's got more than just weird, dirty hair. I'm very impressed. I love his spacey personality, too.

Anonymous said...

I fell in love with HIM with this song!!! He has me sold fo rill. He's so awesome. And the judges are stoopid. I love the way he changed it up and went falsetto. He's suddenly so sexy