Wednesday, March 5, 2008

girls didn't all have fun

Well, I have to say I'm not as enthusiastic tonight as I was at the end of last night's show. If nothing else, the last night of female semifinals only solidified the fact that at least so far, the guys are superior this season.

And what was up with the judges? I guess I should be happy to see Paula back to her usual drug-inspired antics, but I think I'm more scared than anything else.

Anyway, here's how I'd rank 'em:

1. Amanda

2. Brooke

3. Carly

4. Syesha

5. Kristy Lee

6. Ramiele

7. Asia'h

8. Kady

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's almost exactly how i would rank them. the only difference is that i would switch Asia'h and Kady. Not that it makes much difference, they're both in the bottom two and won't make it to next week.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty close.

1. Amanda
2. Brooke
3. Kristy Lee
4. Syesha
5. Carly
6. Ramiele
7. Asia'h
8. Kady

Anonymous said...

did Paula actually call someone a mutt?

Anonymous said...

Paula is a mutt. a crack nut. A slut. A butt. Clut. Z.

Anonymous said...

BOOOO I HATE AMANDA AND I WANT HER GONE! GONE I TELL YOU! I LOVE KADY AND ASIAH! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE LICK YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHOOPS I DIDN"T MEAN TO SAY LICK I MEAN TO SAY LUCK BECAUSE IT RHYMES WITH ANOTHER WORD THAT STARTS WITH F AND I THINK YOU NOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Ok, it looks like Paula might be visiting your blog, Sonya. Just wanted to agree with the sentiment that the girls are slacking in comparison to the boys. Here's my very insightful and very correct ranking:
1. Brooke
2. Carly
3. Amanda
4. Ramiele
5. Kristy Lee
6. Syesha
7. Asia'h
8. Kady

Anonymous said...

Who I hope to see gone this week:
Asiah, Kady and if one of them is safe, hopefully Kristy

Anonymous said...

great article:
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20007164_20171835_20182414,00.html

I like the opening sentence:
"If I could vote any two women off the American Idol stage on Thursday night, I'd choose Whitney Houston and Paula Abdul."