Tuesday, March 11, 2008

chikeze wows 'em

Next up, Chikezie. We're reminded he used to work security at LAX. Something tells me he was one of those really slow luggage inspectors who try to feel you up when they're checking your pants for bombs. Or whatever. He also reminds us he was raised on "Nigerian cultural music."

Song: "She's a Woman"

Me: Wow. What is this? Chikezie is sitting down surrounded by fiddlers. It reminds me of something we'd see Chris Richardson do last season. Glad that was only temporary. The pace picks up, and Chikezie kind of tries to rock out. It's pretty good, more memorable than what we got out of Syesha. Actually, he's kind of turned over a new leaf overall. Better stage presence, definitely, and this unique arrangement actually makes him look waaaay better than a cheap Ruben Studdard knockoff. Pretty good, overall.

Randy: "Chikezie smashed it."

Paula: "I've been waiting for this. The reward paid off."

Simon: "I'm really surprised that I actually agree with these two...You actually have changed within a week."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He must have worked his ass off this week! I was blown away

Nice job

Anonymous said...

Man I've been saying for weeks that Chikezie has been under appreciated! I'm glad someone finally agrees with me!

Amanda said...

Best male performance of the night. Randy asks "who knew?" I did!