Tuesday, March 11, 2008

michael takes us to the stars?

Here's Michael Johns. He's done a lot of stuff "to make ends meet," including coaching tennis. His song tonight helped him through a "pretty painful family experience." Heavy. Lighten up, dude.

Song: "Across the Universe"

Me: Mmm. Michael Johns looks HOT tonight. He's getting all ballad singer on us, too, and I like it. Hot. It's better than some of the stuff we saw from him during semifinals, but in the end -- physical appearance aside -- this peformance suffers from the same problem we got from Ramiele. I was waiting for something big to happen, and it didn't. Kind of safe choice overall.

Randy: "I thought it was good...it was OK for me. A little sleepy, but it was all right."

Paula: "I thought that was a brilliant peformance."

Simon: "It was a little bit monotonous."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

michael was awesome! what are you all smoking? he's smoking hot, that's what

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have to admit I'm over him. It was nice while it lasted, but I no longer want to dry hump this man. Now I want to dry hump Brooke.

Anonymous said...

He's the male Brooke, in my opinion. I love him. You're trippin' anonymous #2

Anonymous said...

I really want to love him. I just wish I could. I thought he started out strong and then through the middle and by the end he'd completely lost us. His voice is good, though.