Tuesday, March 18, 2008

kristy hides her talent away

Now it's Kristy Lee Cook, who shares her collection of photographs. We also get to see her dog. And horse. Her most memorable moement? The fact that she's been in the bottom two, like, forever. Yeah, I guess memorable in a bad way.

Song: "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away"

Me: Hard to tell if she's going full-fledged country again. Looks like kind of not. Naturally, better than what we saw last week, but I'm far from being sold. I'd say it's a relatively bad song choice for her. Nothing was glaringly wrong with it, but it gets super monotonous and even I'm getting dizzy with her pacing across the stage. Not too vocally challenging, either.

Randy: "It felt a little boring and a little safe."

Paula: "It was good."

Simon: "I think you need something like hypnosis...the problem is that you're not a good performer."

Note: Kristy, in return, promises to blow Simon out of his socks next week. Hopefully we won't have to witness that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a stupid girl. this show is about impressing the voters, not simon. he wont be the one voting for her. omg. and i thought paula thought it was safe too?

Anonymous said...

I don't think that was the same song. I mean, she was singing the lyrics to "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away" but there wasn't a note that was the same. Weird tune. BOOO