Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ramiele puts us to sleep

Here's Ramiele

Song: "In My Life"

Me: Typical Ramiele. It's kind of one of those performances where you're waiting the whole time for something really big to happen but it never really does. She doesn't have a bad voice, but this performance as a whole just doesn't seem very challenging. Mediocre at best. Nothing that's going to earn her fans, and that's kind of what she needs at this stage of the competition. She could be in trouble.

Randy: "It was kind of pretty, but it was also pretty boring for me."

Paula: "It was pretty safe."

Simon: "I was bored to tears throughout the entire song."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, I've always been a fan of hers, but I have to admit she's even losing her grip on me. i'm starting to get bored

Anonymous said...

she's got the most beautiful voice of all the girls. bad song choice though she needed to jazz it up a bit