Thursday, March 27, 2008

goodbyes aren't eze


Despite the headline, I'm not harboring any major grief over Chikezie's departure.

He was on his way out. At least he's touring with Idols Live, which I think is more than anybody initially expected from him.

Dolly Parton is still set to mentor the contestants next week, so I'm guessing we can expect a country theme.

In the meantime, here's an Entertainment Weekly interview in which Simon Cowell says Jason Castro might need "a kick up the ass."

Something tells me Chikezie is thinking the same thing.

8 comments:

lisa mc said...

simon cracks me up, dude. why is he always so right?

Anonymous said...

I reaslly hope that jason doesn't get kicked off he is so entertaining and what a cutie

Anonymous said...

kezie needs his bigol face x

ima miss im

Anonymous said...

wats up wid de allwhite cast this seaons? talk about no diversity

and too many rokkers.

Anonymous said...

Man that suit was a MISS STAKE

Amanda said...

Whatever y'all, Chikezie was talented. And he was creative. He just took advice from the wrong person when he sang that last fatal song. I am going to miss him rocking out bluegrass style. And that would have been great on Dolly week.

I guess I should start voting for the people I want to stay in.

Anonymous said...

i would vote like hella mad if someone tried to mess w/ brooke

Anonymous said...

I predict that Jason will make a strong comeback this week because all his little girlies (read: people on this blog) just had the mess scared outta them and they're gonna vote like craaayzy.