Tuesday, March 11, 2008

let it be...brooke?

Here's Brooke White. She reminds us she was a nanny. Here's a question: Why are the Idols always taking photos?

Song: "Let It Be"

Me: Cool. She's at the piano tonight. Bonus points? Anyway, I'm sure you can imagine how this performance goes. All acoustic and everything. Imagine Brooke at a piano singing really slowly. There you go. I think the best part was the end when she rocked out. Still, she picked probably the best song of the batch for her voice. All in all, I'm happy with it. I want Brooke to stick around this season as long as possible just to prove that you don't have to be a die-hard Whitney Houston/Celine/Christina fan to be an AI contender.

Randy: "I love the fact that you have all of this conviction...you gave a very heartfelt performance."

Paula: "This is your niche, Brooke."

Simon: "I thought, Brooke, it was again one of the best performances of the night."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best American Idol performance I have EVER seen on ANY season. Wow, actually brought me to tears. Brooke White will go all the way to the top!

JT
http://www.Ultimate-Anonymity.com

Anonymous said...

Brooke white has stolen my heart. and my sexuality.

Anonymous said...

I love this frickin' song! I wanted a guy to do it, though. But Brooke is one of my favorite girls, so this worked out. She's got so much of something that just makes you love her...

Anonymous said...

I would love to see her do a duet with Norah Jones. MMM.. my mouth is watering.

Amanda said...

That was so good. I was about to cry. I loved that she didn't do it note for note john lennon... she's got such a great style.