Monday, March 10, 2008

how it's gonna go down

Or not.

Apparently all the cool kids try to predict the entire season's results ahead of time, so I'll do the same. As the majority of bloggers note, it's virtually impossible to do so, since you never know which theme weeks will throw certain contestants off.

Either way, here's my very uneducated guess, from first place to first eliminated:

1. Jason Castro

2. David Archuleta

3. Brooke White

4. David Cook

5. Carly Smithson

6. Michael Johns

7. Amanda Overmyer

8. David Hernandez

9. Ramiele Malubay

10. Syesha Mercado

11. Kristy Lee Cook

12. Chikezie

How would you guys do it?

2 comments:

lisa mc said...

as much as I adore my stoner Jason Castro, I'm going to have to say that David Archuleta's going to ride that post-pubescent glow of his all the way to number 1. I can't see it happening any other way.
Plus, I don't want El Castro to win American Idol. He just needs a little exposure, then he can go off and be a younger Jack Johnson. Then JJ can retire and go surf more.

Amanda said...

1. Brooke
2. Castro
3. Archuleta
4. David Cook
5. Carly
6. Michael
7. Ramiele
8. David Hernandez
9. Syesha
10. Amanda
11. Chikezie
12. Kristy